CFA Society Beijing are pleased to invite Mr. Ron William from founder of RW Advisory & board member of the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA)to make a speech on Markert & Mind Strategies in 2020.
Mr. Ron William has been studying cycles and market behaviour for over 20 years. He sees great value in using cycles to drive the investment decision process, but also acknowledges their limitations. Using behavioural technical analysis, within a cycle framework, provides a key risk management tool to help navigate the oncoming turn in the big picture trends.
Ron William's presentation will discuss key topics from his debut interview by Real Vision, "Is the Big Cycle Turning", which served as a practical follow-up to the interview, "The Market Cycle Master", hosted with legendary fund manager Mr. Howard Marks, Co-founder and Co-Chairman of Oaktree Capital Management.
- Why does Behavioral Technical Analysis & Cycles improve your edge?
- The path of evolution: how modern financial theory models explain market anomalies.
- Neurofinance: An important missing link to cognitive behavior and the creation of cycles.
- The Roadmap cycle model: A combination of key cycles; 10-4-1 year.
- What are the limitations of this cycle approach?
- Evidence of cycles in the financial markets and their implication.
- 2018: The re-awakening of volatility within a late-cycle phase.
- Key positioning ahead of the potential global market rotation of 2020-2023.
NOTE: Please review the media links on both the markets & mind to maximize the value from the event: Is the Big Cycle Turning? & The Importance of Trading Psychology & How to Avoid Common Trading Mistakes